In 1916, Max F. Hill began his company with a mission. And now, three generations later, Hill’s Wiring is every bit as dedicated to providing quality electrical services and exceptional customer service for industrial, commercial, residential and rural clientele.
Hill’s Wiring will provide to all our customers the highest standard of electrical service while keeping current with the fast pace of new technology; with dedication to providing and accomplishing the finest quality and workmanship in the safest manner possible.
Credentials & Industry Involvement
Hill’s Wiring has the credentials, certification and widespread industry involvement that prove our commitment to exceptional work performance and dedication to being ahead of the electrical curve.
State of Wisconsin Licensed:
Master Electricians, Electrical Contractor certificate, and a Registered Building Contractor.
- Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin (ABC of WI) since July 1993.
- Commended by insurance agencies for having a model OSHA Compliance and Safety Training program for its own employees. Further, Hill’s Wiring has sponsored OSHA safety seminars to help other companies meet the high standards upheld by Hill’s Wiring.
- Focus on Energy trade alliance member.
- Member of the Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of MREA: Midwest Renewable Energy Association, through which our technicians participate in solar and wind installation training.
2013 Best of Waunakee winner in the Electrician category, awarded by the Waunakee Tribune
2012 Community Service Award presented by the Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce
2010 ABC of WI Projects of Distinction Award in the $250,000- $1,000,000 category for Fresh Madison Market